• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Company will not pay me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

ucsblacrosse

I live in California, and work out of my home for a small company based in St. Louis, MO. I have worked there for over 2 months, and have only been paid for 4 weeks. I have also submitted expenses that have not been paid. Overall, they owe me close to $10,000 in salary and expenses. My boss has told me that the company is in financial trouble, and can't tell me when or if I will receive the money that I am owed. I received an email on October 15, stating that if I want to stay with the company, I would have to work on a commission-only basis. This is not acceptable for me. Meanwhile, i can' t get them to call me. What are my options here? I am in a real financial jam. Thanks.

S

scelaine

Unpaid Final Wages...

I recently resigned from my position in South Carolina, however, my employer is stating that I was terminated. He is refusing to give me my last paycheck (which should include earned vacation pay). What options under SC/Federal Law do I have to collect my money?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">