• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Conflict of interests or not?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KatyP

Great Britain (UK)

If I wish to take on additional work out of my contract hours which is in the same line of business as my employer, but is not the same Job as i do, nor done by anyone in my company (as they outsource the work) does this fall into conflict of interests and mean gross misconduct ??

BelizeBreeze

KatyP said:
Great Britain (UK)

If I wish to take on additional work out of my contract hours which is in the same line of business as my employer, but is not the same Job as i do, nor done by anyone in my company (as they outsource the work) does this fall into conflict of interests and mean gross misconduct ??
U.S. Law only.

KatyP

UK Great Britain

I don't understand.. do you mean it only applies for US law and this doesn't stand in the UK.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">