• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Consumer purchase at former employ

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

msc7360

I recently went shopping at my former place of employment, a computer and appliance retail store. I wasn't in there ten minutes when security stopped me and told me to finish my business and leave. I went on to finish my business when a District Manager came up to me and told me to "get the hell out of the store". On my way out a few employees stopped to say Hi. Then a new Sales manager approached me and said I was disrupting his employees and to leave because I had been fired from there. I informed him that I was never fired and I gave my two weeks notice before leaving their employ. I was visiting the store as a consumer to purchase a product. Do they have the right to throw consumers out of the store for no reason.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">