• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contracted Employee-Nuclear Power

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

msweet77

What is the name of your state?
Connecticut:
I am a contracted employee in the nuclear power field.I travel from one nuclear facility to the next as needed.At the last nuclear site-4 months ago- I was denied access to the nuclear site-due to a misunderstanding.The access denial ended my employment immediately.Due to NRC regulations when one plant denies access all others honor this decision.I appealed the decision-and four months later-after submitting evidence that this large utility corporation has made an error-I still have no word of outcome.My question is-If I win the appeal-and the utility rescinds the decision -Due to their error-Can I do anything?
Due to their error-my family of 5 and I faced extreme hardship..-I was employed one day and unemployable in my field the next-with no warning-

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
"If I win the appeal-and the utility rescinds the decision -Due to their error-Can I do anything?"

Like what? Please be more specific.

M

msweet77

Connecticut-
That's why I am asking a question on this forum-I am looking for expert legal advice in employment law-Not opinions from readers. I don't know what I am entitled to do, that's why I am seeking advice.
Could I file a lawsuit against company for making an error that resulted in the loss of employment in my field, loss of current security badge, loss of expenses paid my myself for traveling and staying at this site for a week and anything else I can sue for..

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
"I am looking for expert legal advice in employment law-Not opinions from readers."

At least I acknowledged your question, which is more than anyone else had done after four days. But if you don't want my opinion, I won't give it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">