• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Could i get legal help on wrongful termination...?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

glovely

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MD

Could I get legal help on wrongful termination...?

I have been hired on contract by a well known pharma company in Gaithersburg, but their PMO dept was so much racial & doing discrimination, they approved and signed all my deliverables and documents,....but without talking me for any reason, they terminated the contract without any notice...and on top of it, they did not pay 100 hrs of my work which they had approved with deliverables on paper.

I don't have financial situation to hire the attorney for my legal help, is there any option by state or judicial dept or county dept, to obtain the attorney without paying any fee from my pocket...?

Please let me know, how to get it...or how to contact for this purpose.

Thanks in advance.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I will give you the same answer I gave you on your other thread.

I attempted to answer a question for you before. You refused to accept my answer, but kept repeating the same question obviously hoping for a different answer.

Since you were not previously inclined to accept my help, I will not be offering you any more.

If another poster chooses to answer, that's up to them.

eerelations

I know cbg and her legal abilities well enough to be able to say without any reservations whatsoever that whatever she has already told you is 100% accurate, complete and correct.

glovely

I do not recall what CBG is referring here (same answer to all of my posts). May be i would have overlooked the previous messages, so i do not put him/her responsible for it.

Is there any other Sr. Member, sho could advice on this point... that will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

cyjeff

I do not recall what CBG is referring here (same answer to all of my posts). May be i would have overlooked the previous messages, so i do not put him/her responsible for it.

Is there any other Sr. Member, sho could advice on this point... that will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.
Read your other post.

Thanks.

glovely

why clubbing all previous posts together, it is creating a mess & not the right way to utilize the forum category, every category is specified here.

on this post, no suggestion was given.

so let us just focus on the specific post & related issue for clarity.

cyjeff

why clubbing all previous posts together, it is creating a mess & not the right way to utilize the forum category, every category is specified here.

on this post, no suggestion was given.

so let us just focus on the specific post & related issue for clarity.
Let's not.

We prefer not to help people that go out of their way to waste our time.

Read your other thread.

Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">