• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Daily Log of Events-Unemployment Comp Benefits Redetermination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DeJanee

State of Michigan/Unemployment Benefits Redetermination
Is it true that if you keep a daily log of events, you may be able to use that as evidence that something occured? Example: I kept a log of events that unfolded within my employment once I realized my employment may be threatened. I now find myself unemployed and used my log as my evidnce of my attempts to retrieve my job, or contact my employer after verbally being told by a supervisor I was terminated and no longer welcome on the premises. I called several times and got two calls back from the Vice President of the company yet missed them, and left messages with the secretary, which now all seems to be my word against there's. I plan to have my residential phone records subpoenad to evidence my calling the company several time to no avail. Is there any other ways to prove my side. I did not abandon my job, I was told I didn't have one by my supervisor and I kept calling to verify it and began seeking employment elsewhere. My company failed to give me accurate information.

Beth3

Is it true that if you keep a daily log of events, you may be able to use that as evidence that something occured? Maybe. It depends on the circumstances, whether the information is relevant, and whether it's credible.

You may be focused entirely on the wrong issues here. The most pertinent bit of information - WHY you were terminated and the circumstances that led up to that - you have failed to mention.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">