• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Defamation of Character

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brukeste

Last night I found out that the manager of the consulting agency that I had worked for, had gone in to the site that I was employed and fabricated a story for the purpose of terminating my relationship with the site that I had been farmed out too. After my departure, the manager of the consulting firm (same person as above)actually asked a certain staff member to document things that were not true and place them in my file to protect them. I did not find this out until last night, from the employee who was asked. She left on her own terms of not being able to work this manager. Later he was fired, but that does not excuse what he has done. A friend of mine who works at the client sight, said there were jokes being made about me at a meeting which is a whole other story. Any thoughts

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">