• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

defamation/slander/libel

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SAKMETH

My supervisor told me that she provided bad references to prospective employers after I requested a transfer within the same agency (inclusive within the same company which is legal, I understand). I contracted a reference company and in the written report she stated "put it this way she does not have any sick time or vacation time right now" I have proof ( written) from the payroll department that what my supervisor stated is not the truth. I have emails with accusations in which she clearly accused me wrongly of time arriving at work every day. Once again, I have proof by the same department (written) that she is wrongly accusing me. I have 2 denials letters from agencies I have interviewed with. No job offers??????
I tried to seek help with government agencies and it seems that nobody have the answer. How should I proceed in this matter. Should I look for private legal advice (is very expensive also) or????? I am in California.

[Edited by SAKMETH on 05-10-2001 at 12:34 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">