• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

demotion & pay cut

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DMaiste

i live in baltimore, maryland. i have been a general manager of a food chain for almost a year. when i took the position, i was given no training. it was a band-aid fix for a problem within the company. i was promised help from my dm, but received none. i was promised partial training, but received none. the company is re-vamping & i now have a new boss. she informed me that a new manager was being put in my store & that i would be made his assistant, with a pay cut or i could be transfered to another store as an assistant with a pay cut. then i could receive the training i didn't have. frankly, i didn't do half bad with no training. do i have to except this or is there a way to fight it? do i have to except the pay cut? after all, they put me here and never followed through with the promises. could i force them to just send me through the training program?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">