• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dental Malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I had been going to a denist every 6 months for cleaning, exams, for 3 years. I had another denist clean my teeth recently and he found a mouth full of cavities. One of my teeth had almost gone into needing a root canal job. I had to have it crowned. I have gone to another denist for another opinion and his xrays also found cavities. The first denist said I should sue the one who had been treating me for 3 years and saying everything was great. Is that possible? Thanks.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Yup, you SHOULD sue for medical malpractice.

Find a medical malpractice attorney in your state by trying attorneypages.com OR call your state bar association and ask for lawyer referral.

Remember, depending on when you were notified of the obvious malpractice and negligence of your first dentist, you have a limited time to file. I.e. there IS a statute of limitations of either 1, 2 or 3 years, depending on the state from which this happened.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">