• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dept of labor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lynn Ratner

What is the name of your state? Georgia
I called the dept of labor and they said he could do that about changing my salary as long as he paid me for my hours but he didn't. I worked 91/2 a day for 7 days and recieved $150.00????? They said they didn't handle that kind of claim.. They told me the company had to have made a certain amount of money for them to get involved. what do i do now?I think the lady just didn't want to be bothered. that is what it sounded like to me. I tried calling him today, and I can't say what i think about this man. He is very wealthy and thinks he can walk over people and do what he wants. He pretty much insulted me and told me I had a warped mind when i talked to him today. And that I owed him money. go figure. any advice ??thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">