• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disability Dicsrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

basspro77

What is the name of your state? Washington
Washington....My Friend and I went to apply for a job as Asbestos workers, we were interviewed together and the owner of the company said he could use us but we have to take a drug test first. We went in for our drug test, on the paper work you fill out first it asks for any prescription drugs that you might take. I have had a seizure disorder for 34 years and no seizure scence I was 17 because of the medication I take. The Doctor who did the drug test called the employer and told him not to hire me because of the seizure disorder, and that I am a liability, and an insurance risk. The employer called me and told me what the doctor told him then told me he cannot hire me. Would that not be considered Disability Dicsrimination? I also did not give the Doctor written permission to give out my medical information. The employer also called my friend and told him all about my medical condition, and that I did not get the job. The employer told me that the doctor is just covering his ass.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">