• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mercrls

t is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california
my son works for his dads business and recently got a tatoo of his daughters name on his neck which is covered up when he wears his work uniform. his dad didnt approve of it and fired him. is this legal when there are others working there also with exposed tatoos. its an air conditioning business.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Yes, it is legal. "Family members" are not a protected group under the law.

HomeGuru

t is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california
my son works for his dads business and recently got a tatoo of his daughters name on his neck which is covered up when he wears his work uniform. his dad didnt approve of it and fired him. is this legal when there are others working there also with exposed tatoos. its an air conditioning business.
**A: I am sure that there is a lot more to this story and it was not just the tat.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">