• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dismiss from work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

florence00

Hello I'm from canada british columbia
I've been hired for part time been there for almost two years, new manager came about eight months ago, everything is good i taught, anyway when I
was hired they were aware of my other job no problem, now this week no notice, no complaint, won some awards etc, one day out of the blue my boss called me in the office open my file and said i must let you go, i said why
cause you're not flexible enough, that was it, he then got the other girl told them about letting me go and yes I can prove that I was flexible never miss work, many time when in for others. So my boss left me in the store he left
so I decide to take a look at my file cause getting dismiss it did not make any sense, well was I surprise to see the real reason, he got a phone call from someone that she had heard that i was giving my son deal, this is how it's put on papers sweathearting the store of merchandise that is the reason for dismiss, I've been sick sense I seen that and being accuse of it, no proof and his reason for dismiss was not flexible that paper is filed in my folder, I cannot
believe that they can keep that in my file and being dismiss under false pretence, can anyone help me what should i do .
thank you

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

florence00 said:
Hello I'm from canada british columbia
I've been hired for part time been there for almost two years, new manager came about eight months ago, everything is good i taught, anyway when I
was hired they were aware of my other job no problem, now this week no notice, no complaint, won some awards etc, one day out of the blue my boss called me in the office open my file and said i must let you go, i said why
cause you're not flexible enough, that was it, he then got the other girl told them about letting me go and yes I can prove that I was flexible never miss work, many time when in for others. So my boss left me in the store he left
so I decide to take a look at my file cause getting dismiss it did not make any sense, well was I surprise to see the real reason, he got a phone call from someone that she had heard that i was giving my son deal, this is how it's put on papers sweathearting the store of merchandise that is the reason for dismiss, I've been sick sense I seen that and being accuse of it, no proof and his reason for dismiss was not flexible that paper is filed in my folder, I cannot
believe that they can keep that in my file and being dismiss under false pretence, can anyone help me what should i do .
thank you

- US Law Only -

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">