• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MmaryM

What is the name of your state?Rhode Island
My husband is currently in aburtation. He was terminated after 15 years of service with no black marks or warnings in his record. Anyway he is fighting this. However, this has caused unmeasurable stress on our family. I feel as though not only my husband has been harrassed, but his family has been harrassed also. The stress of this termination has caused stress in our home. My husband can't sleep, he never took medications and now needs sleeping pills anti anxiety pills. This harrassment has caused us (husband and wife) not to have relations. Undo fighting and financial stress on me and my children. He is being accused of steeling from a employee who is now management (jumping out of the union) This management employee has been accused of sexual harrassment and my husband testified against him and soon after that the harrassment started leading to termination. These false accusations are differently retallation. saying that: Is there anything I can do on behalf of myself and my children for harrassment for a wrong committed by this person and ending with stressfull homelife. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">