• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I Have a Case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MarkMSPT

This situation is in Texas.

I am a physical therapist terminated by AG Nursing Home for "insubordination". The Texas Workforce Commission has found during two separate hearings that there was no insubordination commited by me.

Since my termination, AG Nursing Home has not found a regular therapist. As a result, they hired a therapy company (RehabCorp) to provide services to the nursing home residents.

RehabCorp hired me to be their physical therapist. AG Nursing Home pressured RehabCorp not to use me.

Do I have a case against AG Nursing Home for them pressuring RehabCorp against me? How about AG Nursing Home's legal obligation to provide necessary services to their residents -whom they have placed in jeopardy for hindering the prompt delivery of health care?

Please respond to me directly: [email protected]

Thanks,
Mark

Sockeye

Mark, this is a public forum, best to check here for answers.

As for your former employer asking for your current employer not to place you, they are entirely legal to do that.

As for your former employer satisfying their treatment needs, that a matter for the gvm't agencies that oversee that to answer and/or investigate. As a certified healthcare provider I'm sure you know those better than us simple HR employment law folks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">