• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

HoodoVoodoo

I am not sure I am on the right board for this question but i will give it a whirl. My husbands supervisors have recently taken all the doors off the male bathroom stalls due to the large amount of graffitti found on them. They just up and removed them not knowing who was the culprit punishing all the workers. Well one of the co workers decided to take the curtains off the shower stalls to cover the toilet stalls for privacy, and they too were removed. I beleive it is unfair and horrible for this company to disallow any privacy. My husband wants to know if he and the other workers have a valid argument. The behavior of whoever is writing the graffitti is immature but it is very degrading to punish all the workers in such a manner. Can an employer just do that or what? Do the workers have a valid argument in a court of law?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">