• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a case - should I sue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tdud

I live in South Bend Indiana - I worked for the same company for 14 years - (awarded many times over for outstanding service) i was fired basically because the general mangaer (who had olnly been at my company 1 year to my 14 years )didnt like me..... anyway I filed for unemployment - i was denied and appealled - on the court day - the general manager didnt show up !!! which proved to me that HE JUST DIDNT LIKE ME and really had no case as to why he fired me - he knew he would lose....- i won the case and am collection umemployment now - since then the man that fired me has left the company and now my old supervisors and managers are calling me and emailing me to come work for then again...... some friends are telling me to sue the company - but im not sure what exactly i could sue for - i did lose alot when i got fired - not to mention i gave my whole heart to that company - now that guy leaves and they want me back but im not so sure i would go back after they just let me go so easily ----- well what do you think....

D

dj1

Well of course get a BIG pay raise and a signed contract for a minimum 5 years of employment with them....and a reinstatement of your senority and pension rights...

I have been in situations like this before and NEVER had the company apoligize for the screwup.

Hey why dont they hire YOU as the new supervisor!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">