• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have to disclose a Juvenille record?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

syridian1

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
California
I pleaded no contest to a felony in 1989 when I was 13 years old. Will this show up on an FBI or State background check?
Is it perjury to indicate that "I have never been arrested or convicted of a crime" on an application since it is a juvenille record? Do I have to disclose this felony to my employer?
How can I suppress my juvenille record?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

syridian1 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
California
I pleaded no contest to a felony in 1989 when I was 13 years old. Will this show up on an FBI or State background check?
Is it perjury to indicate that "I have never been arrested or convicted of a crime" on an application since it is a juvenille record? Do I have to disclose this felony to my employer?
How can I suppress my juvenille record?

My response:

13 years old and convicted of a felony? Geez, what town did you live in - - South Central or San Fernando?

Yeah, I want you for an employee . . .

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">