• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does this call a Employment breach?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pecobyte

I am in VIRGINIA State.

I have signed a presubmittal agreement with a Company called A and I worked for Company B's client.

Now Company A says that they have submitted my resume to Company B and I should have been worked through Company A and breached presubmittal agreement.

But Company B says that they already have my resume prior to company A send my resume to them and It is
legal to work for Company B directly instead of coming thru Company A.

Company A doesn't communicate with me any information regarding Company B and its clients or any such
thing about interview with client. Only orally specified about Company B.

Company A and Company B doesn't have contract relationship except that they have couple of email transactions.

Even myself and Company A doesn't have any relation except that I have signed a contract that they faxed
me and I faxed it back and never received it by signing them.

I have not received any employment offer or any such related thing happened between me and company A.

Company A is located in IL state I am located in VA , Company B is located in MD.

Also one very important question about proof: Does email transactions act as proof? I am suspecting that Comapny A have any email that says about Company B but as far as I remember it didn't happen.

Now company A is filed a Law Suit against me & Company B, in IL district court saying that we breached agreement and caused them economic damage.

Right now I am neither working for Company B norfor its clients. I feel very stressed all these days that is cased by Company A, Are there any grounds to file a separate Law Suit against them.

Lot of Thanks in ADVANCE.

one poor defedent.

P

pecobyte

Does this call non-compete breach?

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks!

JETX

It is impossible for anyone on this forum to determine if your actions were a factual breach of an agreement that we can't review.

Get an attorney to review your case for you. A low- or no-cost referral should be available by contacting your local bar association 'lawyer referral office'.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">