• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

donot need my service letter received from employer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

frankday

I received a letter from my employer stating due to restructing of company they donot need my service. I have worked for a concrete buisness in Wisconsin since Aug. 2003, the company has had a lot of problems with in the last year of mangement not making profits, now I receive this letter , I have been devoted to this company since day one. I used my own transportation for there use and many other issues to wher this letter just blew me away I never had a clue my job was going to be taking from me.What are my rights? I could have previously had law suit against them because of another employee litterly choked me one day, I never tok actions because I devoted my life to this company and now I'm out of a job for a reason I don't know .. I can go on and on but .I need to know my rights of why this letter came in the mail and why they could not have told me face to face This company is very unfair and crooked.

Gadfly

Been there. Done that. Tore up the t-shirt.

Not a darn thing you can do but take the umemployment and look for a new job. Could be the best thing that ever happened to you (it was for me!).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">