• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dont understand ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dawn Osborne

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?wa
I have had a serious health issue and been dealing with these uterine fibroids now since 12-04. I was diagnosed when I ended up in the E.R. They have caused me to have heavy bleeding and severe abdominal pain. I have anemia from the loss of blood. I have been in and out of the emergency room and countless times to the doctors which I have notes excusing me from work. I had surgery done last August to try and remove them. That surgery wasnt very successful.I had alot more grow back not but 30 days later. My manager suggested that I take the FMLA and get this handled by the end of the yr. I said ok made another surgery date that was going to lay me up 4-6 weeks. The doctor excused me from work this last time for th 3rd and 4th of Nov 2005.Apparently the nurse didnt get it over to them in their words in a timely fashion and fired me? I dont understand on what grounds did she have to do that.I havent worked no since Oct 31,2005. I was terminated on Nov 7,05.
I was also up for a bonus here next month 12-25-05.Can I bring a wrongful discharge suit against them and receive any type of damages available? Like back pay,compensatory damages,req. reasonable accommodations,punitive and attorneys fees?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">