• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

draw on commission

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

muriel

I was hired about 3 months ago away from a salaried job to go to work for an in home sales company. I told the 2 bosses that the only way I will work for them was to be on salary. The told me they will pay me a draw on commission and would make sure I would have plenty of leads. I would also be the only salesperson working full time. I traveled to where they told me and wrote business but because of credit problems 70% of them were turned down. After realizing I wasn't going to catch up to my draw this way, I left the company. Now they want their 2000 dollars back they say I owe them. Am I obligated to pay them back? The leads were also pretty scarce for the last month and I found out I wasn't the only salesperson. Please help me. No contract was ever written.

[Edited by muriel on 11-16-2000 at 10:13 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">