• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug screen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lovinglife41

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? kentucky

i was fired from my job recently because my drug screen test came back altered/adultrae. i have never used drug in my life. what can be done

Antigone*

i was fired from my job recently because my drug screen test came back altered/adultrae. i have never used drug in my life. what can be done
There is no case for wrongful termination here. Have you tried discussing this with your employer? If they decide they no longer need your services, your only resolution is to look for another job.

Beth3

I presume you mean that the test sample was adulterated. That typically occurs when the person being tested has drunk copious amounts of liquids in order to flush illegal substances out of his or her body and defeat the test.

I'm afraid nothing can be done. You have no legal basis to force your employer to change their decision or retest you. Sorry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">