• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug screen doctored up-False Positive

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

plato3Z5

Discrimination in hiring

My question relates to originate in Minnesota,where it occured.Recently applied for a 3rd shift setup position,interviwed and accepted a job offer.HR personnel,all of a sudden required me to take a Drug screen urine analysis.I took drug screen,a different HR Rep,told me I was positive for THC on test.I explained
I didnt smoke or use any drugs,she said"Dont bother to come
in".After long conversations with the hospital lab,they
agreed to let me retest the urine analysis 4 days later.
I called same HR,4 days later,same woman told me I was all
negative on eveything.They sent me copies of both tests,it very much appears the 1rst test was given a white-out treatment,then typed over with a slightly different font.I spoke with a doctor,he stated,not conceivable,that I could fail and pass in a 4 day time frame,as I know I dont use the drug anyway.I have the paperwork to file human rights charges,Is this more likely Defammation?Can you provide
information needed to obtain an original Lab analysis to prove HR did,in fact forge the 1rst test results?Would this
be a civil or employment related matter?Minnesota

[Edited by plato3Z5 on 01-22-2001 at 06:03 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">