• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

education benefit WI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beckyfrye

I am planning on quitting my current job. I receive tution reimbursement from them for my college. What I was wondering was can they opt to not pay me for my last semester if I put in my notice before I actually receive the physical check. I will be done with class but we cannot submit it until we receive our grades. I still will be employed when I receive my grades. The policy is very vague "upon satisfactory completion of course and submission of proper receipts and proof of expenses, the employee is reimbursed for the total expenses. In the event of termination of employment, for any reason, the financial provisions of the plan are voided." My termination date will be after a submit receipts etc.? Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">