• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

EEOC Invesigation Results

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mystic79

What is the name of your state? Washington

5 years ago I was working as a manager for a nationally known company. I was dismissed from my position after a lengthy investigation by the EEOC office. I am currently employed by the same company in an agreement covered position. How much of the results and conclusions of this investigation are legally available to me?

Last edited:

T

Trucking Mad

Mystic79 said:
What is the name of your state? Washington

5 years ago I was working as a manager for a nationally known company. I was dismissed from my position after a lengthy investigation by the EEOC office. I am currently employed by the same company in an agreement covered position. How much of the results and conclusions of this investigation are legally available to me?
You'll have to contact the EEOC in the city in which this occured. There are forms you will have to file in person The EEOC will not give you any info over the phone, internet, fax, etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">