• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eeoc settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jimbones

Today the Eeoc contacted me an stated that the spoke to my company and the agree i have been wrongfully terminated. The rep from the EEOC stated that they will not give me my job back but they are offering $10,000 to $25,000 dollars for a settlement. Is this good or can i get more for being terminated with a disability. please help. Thank you

Banned_Princess

Today the Eeoc contacted me an stated that the spoke to my company and the agree i have been wrongfully terminated. The rep from the EEOC stated that they will not give me my job back but they are offering $10,000 to $25,000 dollars for a settlement. Is this good or can i get more for being terminated with a disability. please help. Thank you
If I am not mistaken, you have already been helped on this.

I'm not mistaken, you have already been assisted here.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
This question was answered already. Asking it again is not going to get you a different answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">