• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

email with a twist

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

graceful

What is the name of your state? nh

The following email should actually state the full intent and meaning of "conversation" - it was A JOB OFFER.:

"I'd like to apologize for the delay in getting back to you and the confusion surrounding the xxx position. However, since our last conversation, the decision has been made to continue closing the xxx at 5:00pm. Therefore, at the present time, we no longer have a fulltime position to offer you.

We would welcome the opportunity to offer you a position in the future as our needs change or a position becomes available.

Thank you for your extreme flexibility and the opportunity to meet you. Please contact me if I can be of any help."

Sincerely,
xxxx

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Please post the above in your original thread so that we keep everything together. You do that by clicking on the "post reply" button in the other thread, at the bottom right of the last post in that thread - - just like I've done here.

Thanks.

IAAL

G

graceful

Sorry about posting in a new thread my email/response that you have requested of me. It now in the correct thread. Do you think there is some validity here?
Thanks,
Graceful

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">