• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employee contract ....HELP!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hansraj

A company in India has sent to US on h1-b visa for executing projects at their client places in US. While in India i was made to sign a contract which says while in US i will not apply for jobs and on completion of my assignment i'll return back to India. Breach of contract would result in it suing me for 30,000 USD.
I have a new job offer here in US and have accepted it. Planning to join work soon. I will not be informing my previous employer and have decided to just disapear and join my new employer. Will my present employer able to track me. How can he do that? I am moving to a new state & location and will not be informing anyone of my whereabouts. What care should i take? Help!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">