• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employee Rights and Information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bubster

Recently a situation occurred where I was let go from my job due to a conflict of interest.
I signed NO paperwork when I started the position stating that I could not do any freelance work or that any catalogs or factories were exclusive to the company only.
I accepted a Freelance position .... learned how to source new factories through the current job that I was in ... sourced these factories on the internet .... and never used a factory for production that was part of the company that I worked for....
I have received no payment for any work done
and have not worked with any Clients from my old job ... The company that I freelanced for was 100% separate in my knowlege from evertyhing that I was doing ...
Is there any legal recourse against me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">