• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employer background check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lupev17

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
I applied for a job at a department store and they are waiting on the background check to make me a job offer. I'm kind of scared because I think that I have an outstanding Bench Warrant for an unpaid traffic ticket. Will this show up??

JETX

I applied for a job at a department store and they are waiting on the background check to make me a job offer. I'm kind of scared because I think that I have an outstanding Bench Warrant for an unpaid traffic ticket. Will this show up??
Of course, no one can guess what might happen... but it is likely that your outstanding warrant will be 'discovered'.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
All background checks are not created equal. What will show up on any given background check depends on how deep and thorough the check is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">