• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

employer blackballing and sending personell file to employment office

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ape

I worked at a sheriffs department.
I was fired recently and when I picked up a copy of the employer response form i found it had information that had nothing to do with the reasons they stated i had been fired including a letter of repramand from my personell file that was never suppose to leave the department where i worked, and had nothing to do with their stated reasons i was fired.

I appealed my firing to the local quorum court and after hearing the evidence the department was required to re-instate me under the same work conditions i was fired under.
instead of doing this between the time of my grievence hearing on a friday and a meeting they called me to on monday they had re-written the job discription entirely.
also at my hearing purgary was comitted by my boss and two other employees of the department.
this is just a quick overview, honest, what recourses do i have in this matter.
thank you.

L

lawrat

you need to go see an attorney at www.attorneypages.com

Perjury or not.

A

ape

lawrat

what i am really looking for is what type of attorney is going to benefit me the most.
what specialization would i look for to cover all these needs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">