• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employer Paying less salary than LCA Wage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Camery

What is the name of your state? CA

I like to get the advice from you about my position in US now.I was working in the US company for past 4 years in L1 Visa(Intra company transfer) (1998-2002).I got 65K was my final annual salary.after I transfer/Went to my home countey I was working in parent company.Now I got my Greencard through Cousular Processing(CP) with Employement verification Letter With offer of 81K USD.I came to US on SEP 2003.But my employer paying me just 45K per annum.I fillled I-9 ,They gave my first month salary with sleep.I asked them to give joining letter with my current salary details ,they are refuesed to give letter with salarty details but they can give letter of joining...tell me, If I change the employer within six month, do I need face employer intent to change fraud or is it right what my employer doing this for me?....Please advice me.

I have a record as a photocopy of Emplyoment verification form and Salary sleep of first two months now..

Thanks for your help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">