• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employer Perjury in Unemployment Hearing - What Can I Do About It?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TigerD

Any attorney I know summed up the answer to this question and know I share it with you:

Q: How can you tell who is lying in a courtroom?
A: Easy. It's the person on the witness stand.

DC

Troy Koshinski

Ski

I will start with the fact that you seem to want to point out that I missed spelled fighting so I will point out your spelling of applying “applying”. As I see it people like you that want to assume stuff instead of looking at the facts sure prove that saying that when you assume something you make an xxx out of yourself. Why not give supporting advice instead of wanting to contradict everybody. I did make a mistake I went trough circuit court and lost not civil court. I can’t go any further because I can not afford to have the record reproduced for appellant court. Maybe if the IDES would prosecute when perjury is commented in these hearings people would actually stop to think before they lie. You are right I had never had to file for unemployment before unlike my employer that knew exact ally how to manipulate the system. On my own since I had no income or legal experience I still managed to go this far. As far as your remarks about how much time and money I spent you are right about the amount of time hours and hours. Money may around 200.00 this trying to get 13,000.00 in back benefits reinstated. Unlike what a lawyer will try to charge. Yes I lost but that’s the problem the system is set up that makes it almost impossible to win ounce the referee makes it’s decision. If the employer lies and IDES backs this up tell me when I apply for new employment and I am asked why I left my last job and I have to say for alleged drug usage what do you think my odds are that I am going to get that job. Just like someone said employers lie and so do employees. Let’s start with the fact that the appeal letter the employer sent to appeal my claim was not valid according to IDES’s rule book. This was not a legal appeal letter by the employer. Since this was faxed and not mailed it is not on the paper work sent to the employer by I.D.E.S. as the rule states so this is not a legal appeal letter by the employer. See rule 2720.130. The employer’s letter of appeal of the claims adjudicator’s determination finding me eligible for unemployment benefits was not a legal appeal letter by the employer. See rule 2720.130 states that the appeal specify the full name and social security number of the individual. Both of these appeal letters did not meet these rules but since I was not sent these documents that were used against me before my referee hearing like all of Ides’ paper work says and rule 270.215 says. But yet come the board of review’s decision they find a rule that says different that I am suppose to search my electronic file for these documents. That would be great but that was the first time anybody at IDES or any paper work said anything about this file or the UI handbook. It seems to me if this is where the IDES gets there rules from that should be the first place the tell you to start looking at. Yet where the do tell you to look does not say the same as the UI handbook. Another thing during my referee hearing my thirty minutes ran out and instead of scheduling another referee ended it and that was it. Let’s talk about this law you speak of that the system you are right the pick and choose what to use. Theirs a web sight Illinois Legal advocate that gives case law supporting just the opposite of what IDES states against you. Case law to me is nothing more than a lot of different people’s interruption of each case and it seems each one has there own option. And I know just like you these people have to be smarter than the rest of us because of what they are or the job the do. Like the board of Review that spends about 3 or 4 minutes per case according to a 10 year veteran of IDES. Really I sent a written argument that was over 50 pages of information long. Now you tell me how your system can tell what was going on in that time frame. Maybe if these people would spend the time to earn their state checks the system would get to the truth. All the rules and laws aside one person should not be able to tell a story about another without proof that ruins a person’s life. But with your system of administrative law that’s all it takes to win. You have my email I will gladly email you the documents in this case and then you tell me how great your system works since you know so much and I no so little. People should not speak about things they don’t understand. I will try and figure out how to start my own thread because unlike you I realize people are hear for supporting advice not some one trying to push there own misguided agenda. There is the real world wear most of us live where there is right and wrong and then there’s people like you that can’t see right from wrong anymore through their own clouded minds.

Last edited by a moderator:

ecmst12

Stop hijacking other people's posts. I'd say start your own thread, but only if you can manage to actually use paragraphs, because no one is going to read that nasty block of text you just filled the screen with.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">