• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

employer's responsibility to disclose rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

panknin

In Ohio, does an employer have to disclose an employee's appeal rights? I have filed an appeal with our local personnell board of review. They have moved to dismiss because I failed to file within the ten day period. I asked my former employee who to file with. They told me to appeal with the civil service commission. There is not a civil service commission. There is a Personnell Board of Review. Do to not being listed in the phone book and having to search for the information, I missed the appeal deadline. I need to find a law that will help me prevent the motion to dismiss.

Last edited:

Beth3

In Ohio, does an employer have to disclose an employee's appeal rights? Appeal rights for what? It's not clear what you're appealing and who you're appealing it with.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">