• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employment Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HanksTom1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

While joining my employer I signed following agreement, I am working in Employee Vendor Client model. Now my client is offering me full time. I am not sure whether following agreement restricts me to join as full-time for my client. I am not able to understand these terms. Please help.

Employee agrees that so long as he/she is employed by Employer and for a period of time equal to twelve (12) months thereafter, Employee will not (except for the benefit of Employer), directly or indirectly, on his/her own behalf or on behalf of any person, firm, company or corporation, solicit from or accept any business or requisitions from any employment candidates, clients or prospects, (prospects defined as where proposals have been made and/or resumes submitted for open positions and/or exchanged information about a potential opportunity), of Employer for the placement of consulting or full-time Information Technology Professionals nor will he/she seek to induce any such candidate or client, or any employee of Employer, to reduce or terminate its relationship with Employer or in any other way seek to damage or otherwise interfere with the relationship between Employer and any such candidate, client or employee. For the purposes of this Section, (i) employment candidates are applicants who previously approached Employer or have been approached by Employer concerning proposed employment, and (ii) clients of Employer refer to entities at which candidates are placed and with whom Employee had contact.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">