• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employment Agreement and Termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Coco1

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? PA

I signed an employment agreement for a sales job last May that specifies 30 days termination notice, unless I failed to meet the specified requirements, in which case the employer can give me a 10 day termination notice. The requirements (number of projects completed in 6 months) turned out to be unrealistic given the circumstances of the clients involved and the lack of support given by the company owners. Do I have any recourse in getting 30 days versus 10? Thanks!

HomeGuru

Coco1 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? PA

I signed an employment agreement for a sales job last May that specifies 30 days termination notice, unless I failed to meet the specified requirements, in which case the employer can give me a 10 day termination notice. The requirements (number of projects completed in 6 months) turned out to be unrealistic given the circumstances of the clients involved and the lack of support given by the company owners. Do I have any recourse in getting 30 days versus 10? Thanks!

**A: not based on the circumstances posted. Use the 20 days to find another job.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">