• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I SIGNED A 5 YEAR EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT AS A GENERAL MANAGER FOR AN AMBULANCE SERVICE WITH A NON COMPETE 30 MILE RADIUS AGREEMENT. NEVER WITNESSED OR NOTORIZED . WANT OUT BADLY. OFFERED A JOB AS JUST AN EMPLOYEE FOR AN AMBULANCE SERVICE 25 MILE AWAY.. HOW DO I GET OUT OF THE AGREEMENT AND CAN HE COME BACK ON ME. CONTRACT ONLY WORDED AS GENERAL MANAGER NOT PARAMEDIC AS MY OTHER JOB TITLE WILL BE. THANKS FOR ADVICE

mickeyshel2

Employment Law

Illinois

Can Title VII override the employment environment and conditions detailed in a written employment contract between an empoloyer and an employee? :confused:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No one here can comment on an agreement they have not read. If you feel that an agreement you have signed can/should not be unenforceable, you need to show it to a local attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">