• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employment termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mushey

I had just taken a new job with an organization that is just getting off the ground and a fantastic district manager, this DM hired me and said I was exactilly what he was looking for, but he was replaced and the new DM came in and has his own agenda I was with this new company since nov 28 of this year and it looks like the new DM is going to replace me with out giving me a chance because he says to other people that the old DM did not know what he was hiring for. I have all of the qualifications and experience to do the job at hand but it does not look good for me my question is "will I be able to collect unimployment or am I out of luck" The state I live in is Massachusettes
I appreciate all of the help you can give me answering this question

B

buddy2bear

Always apply for unemployment. They will make the decision on whether you qualify for it or not.

M

Mushey

Thanks buddy2Bear This was not part my future plans but hopfully if I have to apply for unimployment they will see in my favor if there is anything else that you could think of I would appreciate it
again thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">