• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex-Boss is a Liar ---SURPRISE!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

alnmic

I worked for a small business owner in LA who made it very obvious that he was sleeping with one of the four girls that worked in the office. After it was out it the open (sort of) he gave two three of us pink slips and laid us off stating that he was shutting down the office bcuz of tax purposes (but since has hired a new employee -- the girl he was sleeping with friend and has retained his lover and another employee). The labor board has questions about the pink slip and he refuses to comply. He also owes me for two weeks of vacation, can I get this from him or should I bring him to small claims court. He is believed to use this business as a front in an illegal operation and many of his past employees have quit due to some personnal business that went bad, mostly sexual relationships. One former employee currently has a case against him with the EEOC.

What should I do in re: to the falsehood of the layoff,etc.?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">