• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

F

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Fays

What is the name of your state? La

Hi friends
i am working with one tv channel and they want me to sign the bond( service bond) that i will not join the other Tv channel but after 40 days i joined the other Tv chaneel they are offering me the double benifits and now the former Tv chanel Pressing me to leave the job otherwise they will press charges of breach of trust but i think it comes under the bondage labour which is forbideen and comes under the salavry

Advice needed

TIA

Beth3

What is the name of your state? La

Hi friends
i am working with one tv channel and they want me to sign the bond( service bond) that i will not join the other Tv channel but after 40 days i joined the other Tv chaneel they are offering me the double benifits and now the former Tv chanel Pressing me to leave the job otherwise they will press charges of breach of trust but i think it comes under the bondage labour which is forbideen and comes under the salavry

Advice needed

TIA
Punctuation is your friend.

Hot Topic

I suspect that you in effect gave your word in writing never to work for the competition, then went back on it when it suited you to do so. Now you're claiming the agreement you signed constituted slavery because it's convenient for you to see it as such.

There's a very good reason for such agreements, and I suspect that they were made for people like you.

ecmst12

Well, sometimes non-competition agreements hold up in court and sometimes they don't. The only one who can advise OP as to the enforceability of the agreement he/she signed, if he/she in fact did sign one, is a contract attorney in OP's area.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">