• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

F.amily Leave Act cost me my job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DianeS

5yrs.at good attendance record other than 1Workmans Comp.and 2x of disability leave my job used FMLA to fire me without letting me know they were using it until almost a year later.I never signed Any papers stating I knew they were using it.Went off on disability in July 20,2000 next day was called and said I was fired for using up FMLA
They said per phone conv.All supposedly per phone conversations.Then they were suppose to
bk it up with paperwork with my signature.I
have NEVER SIGNED ANYTHING.Never knew they were using my FMLA when they were using it!
They used at their convience and fired me Ithink they used my chronic pancreaitis and chronic HepC against me because of the high
cost of my prescriptions.$700.00just for six injections every two wks alone,not counting my other scripts.

------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">