• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

failure to represent and wrongful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

itsmejt0216

What is the name of your state? kentucky

ok,,,i was terminated from my law enforcement job in march of this year, basically due to "abusive sick time", and my 2 back surgeries. my union, the teamsters,which has been replaced as of yesterday by the f.o.p, doesnt seem to care too much about my situation. they have done nothing. i was suppose to have a disciplinary hearing a long time ago, and still have not had one. i had a command staff member make a comment 2 days before i was terminated that he "would not make any more medical accomidations for me and my broken back." my termination write-up contained numerous lies, and is far from accurate. the internal affairs unit of my department violated my rights, and violated the terms of the countys contract with the teamsters, to which the county responded and didnt seem to care, stating it was 'common practice" since no one said anything before about the listed violations. can anyone give me the name of a GREAT LAWYER or give me some advice on what to do?? feel free to contact me on aol to chat....itsmejt0216@ aol.

thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">