• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False accusations and statements taken

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Skytzo

I am in Colorado. i have been put on suspension from work for a minor incident, though was basically accused of stealing (which has nothing to do with why i was suspended), without any proof. A couple friends the next day were also taken aside in a room and accused of stealing.
We all were MADE to fill out statements with what the managers wanted and to sign them. I feel there is a witch hunt going on, and i am being led to admit to acts for which i am not guilty.

Is it legal for the managers to make employees write out and sign statements without giving the option to consult an attorney, and although i am on suspension, would i be able to resign effective the day i supplied my resignation letter. I am a part time employee.

D

Domino

same situation

my spouse is in the exact same situation although he was terminated directly after being questioned. if you find out any information i would love to know what to do. he was also forced to write out a statement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">