• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Falsely Accused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lsp12

I've worked for my company for five years ans specifically in my department for 3 years. Last week I got into an argument with some one that told me " Why don't I go back to my third world country?" "We island people are coming in and taking up al the jobs" He then complained to our HR depart. and said I was prejudice against him because he's gay. This is so untrue. I have quite a bit of gay friends. Two months ago a certain group of people were kidding around. Someone used a terminology in reference to a gay person. He started repeating it and laughing about it. When my coworker and I came back from lunch he asked her "What's a (term used)? So I told her in her ear tell him look in the mirror. She laughed and never said it. Someone overheard me and told him what I said. He got mad and responded in a nasty manner. He later said that payback is a B----. In the six months that he's been there he's made several questionable remarks some even racist. Now my job is on the line as I've been told. Is there anything I can do? I was willing to apologize prior to him saying payback is a B----. Also why didn't he come forward then?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">