• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

falsely accused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ronss

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? az

i am a certified nursing assisstant, between jobs in dec, , i worked for a nursing registry...that sends folks like me to other nursing homes to work.

worked one night at this nursing home,,,,first night there, checked in at the front desk, they told me where to put my jacket, i did , and waited for the cna i was to work with,,,,she was talking to the other 2 cnas that worked the ealier shift......she then came to me, and i followed her orders ....and she helped on the last shift on the last part of my rounds, and then got my tickedt signed, and went home

a week later, the registry said i was to call the don at this nursing home, , i did, and she said that the 2 cnas that were there at the bigginning of my shft, the 2nd shift cnas,,,told me that someone was under a bed pan...that was a LIE...not one person gave me any kind of report...i quess the resisdent that was under a bed pan had bruise from it in the mouning

the 2 cnas that said they told me that someone was under a bed pan..that is a lie, and the director of nurshing at this facility has filed a complaint against me to the arizona state board of nursing. i followed the orders of the regular staff cna, and she told me what to do all night, and with the last rounds,,she helped at the end, and one person at the end of my rounds, she said to forget about , he was okay...and i think he was the one under a bed pan.

anyhow....i got falsely accused to being told someone was under a bed pan, when the 2 cnas told me nothing, and the regular staff cna told me to forget this person on last rounds, and he was probably under the bed pan....

i need to know how to handle this...

swalsh411

Have you been contacted by the nursing board to give your side of the story? Has your employer taken any action other than filing the complaint?

ronss

Have you been contacted by the nursing board to give your side of the story? Has your employer taken any action other than filing the complaint?
my empolyer was the nursing registry, and i gave them a written statement of what happen...it sounded like they had been through this before...the 2 cnas that told the director of nursing at this facility that they told me that someone was under a bed pan,....are lying....to protect there jobs i believe..so i am being falsely blamed..;.when i called the director of nursing and told her that the 2 cnas were lying...she immediately blasted back that i was lying...like my side of the store did not hold water....i feel like filing a complaint against this director of nursing for falsely accusing me...

the can i worked with that night was talking to the 2nd shift cnas before i was greeted and told i was working with her,,they may have told her,,but she forgot...not sure......she was released from a job last year for not following orders at this place, and was put on a list of no hires......

anyhow...no one gave me any report, and the regular staff cna that i worked with and did as was told,,,was sort of not good person to work with**************got me in trouble with her not checking all folks earlier in the shift...she is regular staff , and not me...and should be telling me proper things to do.

Last edited:

swalsh411

Please stop all the jibber jabber about who said what and who you don't like and who doesn't like you. It's painful to read and irrelevant. The fact that you don't really care for your coworkers is not the issue.

What matters is if either your employer or the board are going to take any action based on the complaint. Nobody can advise you on what to do without knowing this.

Hot Topic

You don't seem to be providing any evidence of your innocence, just running your mouth off about other people and spreading gossip, such as your claim about the person put on the list of no hires.

Go ahead and sue the director of nursing if you're positive you can prove others are lying about the situation and what their motive is for doing so.

ronss

its not the registry..or employer taking action...its the place i worked at that night, the director of nursing filed a complaint against me with the arizona state board of nursing...i got a letter from them , stating an investigation is going to take place..i have to have it done by jan 29, .....it could take months to resolve,,,due to the sher number of complaints filed,,,stated in the letter...the director of nursing is taking the side of the cnas at her facility , and blaming me...as i stated,,, i was not told of anyone being under a bed pan, and the regular staff cna was not proficient with her job and supervising me on what to do ....when we did the first rounds,,,she skipped a lot of people...

swalsh411

Until the investigation is complete there is nothing you can, or should, do. Just do your job as best you can and keep your mouth shut. If your rambling barely coherent posts are any indication, you are a trouble maker.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">