• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony convictions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thessler

What is the name of your state? Colorado
I have a felony conviction on my record that is about 7 years old. The company I work for is being bought by a corporation who does background checks. They digitally entered applications for us for the new company and asked us to proof them and sign them and said it wasn't necessary to fill out any missing information, just proof what was there. The box that asks about felony convictions isn't filled in. When they pull my background check and see my felony is it considered lying on my application with the felony box not being checked either yes or no since they said we didn't have to fill anything in?

seniorjudge

Q: When they pull my background check and see my felony is it considered lying on my application with the felony box not being checked either yes or no since they said we didn't have to fill anything in?

A: Yes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">