• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fill in old paperwork or else!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jolinar67

I was told that I am supposed to fill out paperwork from Jan 1999. If I don't can I get fired and if I do Isn't it false documenting??

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Yes, it can be. Please explain the situation a little more clearly:

1) what state are you from?
2) what type of paperwork?
3) what is your position?
4) how long have you been working there?

etc.

J

Jolinar67

paperwork

Jolinar67 said:
I was told that I am supposed to fill out paperwork from Jan 1999. If I don't can I get fired and if I do Isn't it false documenting??
I have been working at the company for 4 yrs. They want detailed info on certain days that staff worked (all the staff have been asked to do this) such as So-so went to the mall or set the table. Well I don't remember. That day the individual could have wanted to stay home or refused to help. I work doing home health care for disabled individuals in their home.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">