• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Finding The Accurate Powerful Attorneys

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elgato1260

What is the name of your state? NJ

I worked for a corporate company that terminated me twice.

I fought my 1st termination and won my case and the company gave me two options:
1. Severance Package
2. Come back to work under a 90-day Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
I selected to come back to work under the 90-day PIP

I challenged that I do not deserve a 90-day PIP because my accurate evidence proved that the company was guilty on my 1st termination and that they made a gigantic mistake on my 1st termination.

The company did not want to negotiate with me so I accepted the 90-day PIP. When I came back to work I realized that my 90-day PIP was over 5 pages long with what the company was expecting and what was required from me. When I compared it to my 1st written termination it did not equal out. The reason why was because I was terminated for one thing and I was able to prove that I was falsely accused on my 1st termination for that one wrong thing. But why am I given 5 pages of things that are required by me when I proved my innocence. And if I had to achieve a 90-day PIP it should be based around my 1st written termination and not over 50 things that I was never charged on which this 90-day PIP had.

While working under that 90-day PIP I had meetings with the Management every week and they stated that I was doing an excellent job. Every week I requested numerous times for Management to give me a copy of the computer-generated reports pertaining to my overall performance so I can see my stats and better my game every week and for my personal records. Management always had some type of excuse and never gave me those reports.

While working under that 90-day PIP one of the individuals of Management retaliated against me and I reported that individual right away to the accurate high level authorities.

My 90-day PIP went excellent by what Management, my Co-workers and my customers had to say about my overall performance. My 90-day PIP went over the 90 days because Management could not find anything wrong with me but I realized that they were trying to find something wrong so they can try to terminate me again.

I met with the HR and some individuals of Management and they all stated that I did not meet the 90-day PIP requirements and the company terminated me for the 2nd time. While in this meeting I requested numerous times from these individuals to give me computer-generated reports proving that I did not achieve my 90-day PIP requirements because I have the right to challenge with what I don’t agree but they all had excuses and could not give me any copies of those reports.

I am fighting my 2nd termination at the highest level of the company and they are still working on my situation.

I have been speaking with numerous organizations outside of the company and I was able to show them all of my accurate evidence. They all stated that the basis of my complaint and for the reason that they definitely believe the actions that were taken against me by this company are the following:
a. Race Discrimination
b. Age Discrimination
c. Retaliation
d. Failure to promote-(The company is utilizing every unprofessional technique to hold me back from furthering my career within the company)

These organizations also stated that this company has been sued numerous times for these same exact issues. These organizations also stated that the reason why this company is still working on my issue and do not have a resolution yet, which has been over 3 months, is because they made another gigantic mistake on my 2nd termination and they are “buying time” so they can cover-up as much information they can before they contact me with a resolution.

I would like to find out what powerful attorneys have sued this company and if they can give me a free consultation based on my evidence. Because from speaking with all of these organizations they all stated that I have a case and if I can speak with any of these powerful attorneys that have already sued this company numerous times and if they can give me a free consultation and based on what actions they request I take then I will follow that path.

The company that gave me these two terminations is a corporate company and if I decide to speak with any Attorneys, what type of Attorney would you recommend I speak to? - (Basically what type of Law Practice experience would I look for in an Attorney that fights against corporate companies?)

How can I find out which powerful attorneys sued this company numerous times for the same type of issues that I am experiencing?

I would like to know an approximate dollar figure that I can earn on each action that was taken against me by this company if I decide to take this to court with an attorney and win this case?

Thank you and your response to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">